The Downtown Anaheim Farmers’ Market will remain open during regular business hours of 11am to 3pm this Thursday, March 26, providing an open air space to purchase food essentials while we work together to address the needs of our community. Some items available may be limited. Please exit the market area immediately following your final purchase.
The Downtown Anaheim Association, who operates the market, has closely reviewed the mandates set forth by local, state and federal government agencies and have since put in place additional safety precautions and limitations to protect the public. Please observe all rules on posted signage and the below guidelines.
– Please practice social distancing. Remain 6 feet apart whenever possible.
– Please refrain from entering the farmers’ market area if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
– Please only purchase the quantities needed for your household. Some items may be limited.
– Please use available hand washing stations.
– Make sure to exit the farmers’ market area immediately following your final purchase.
We are all working together to navigate through the current health climate. Please bring positivity!
Center Street Promenade & Lemon Street, Anaheim 92805
The article above was released by The Packing District.