With over 35 years of dedicated service to local communities, California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) is pleased to announce CPK Market – available starting March 31 at the chain’s restaurant locations nationwide.* This all-new offering will provide high-quality specialty meal kit solutions and individual pantry, fruit, vegetable, and meat items to guests in cities across the country.
“With food access currently top-of-mind for us all, we wanted to find new and creative at-home cooking solutions to ensure our guests and the communities in which we serve have as many high-quality fare options as possible,” said Ashley Ceraolo, Senior Vice President of Marketing at CPK. “Given the entire country is dining differently and family mealtime is more important than ever, establishing a concept where guests could confidently purchase affordable produce, meat, and other essential pantry items was the best way we felt we could attend to immediate needs while still doing what we do best – serving our customers the most delicious food options available.”
To help make mealtime easy and affordable, CPK Market will feature six fun, fast, and family-friendly specialty meal kits complete with recipe cards for guests to make and enjoy together at home. Comprised of a few CPK classics as well as tried-and-true kitchen staples boxed-up and ready to make whenever is most convenient, these kits include:
- Chef’s Board – featuring a Baguette, Two Cured Meats, Two Premium Cheeses, Dried Fruit, and Mixed Nuts; $25.
- Raw Fruit & Veggie Box: featuring various quantities of Apples, Broccolini, Carrots, Cauliflower, Cucumbers, Fingerling Potatoes, Grapes, Onion, Oranges, Pineapple, and Tomatoes; $34 for 20 lbs.
- Lettuce Wrap Kit: featuring Lettuce Cups, Asian-Inspired Lettuce Wrap Sauce, Green Onions, Shiitake Mushrooms, Water Chestnuts, and Chicken;$12 for 4 servings.
- Taco Kit: featuring Cilantro, Limes, Roma Tomatoes, Serrano Peppers, Yellow Onion, Vegetarian Black Beans, Shredded Cheese, Tortillas, and a choice of Flap Steak, Mahi, or Chicken; $15 – $24 depending on meat selection for 4 servings.
- Kids Build-Your-Own Cheese Pizza: featuring Par-Baked Dough, Pizza Sauce, and Shredded Mozzarella Cheese; $5 each.
- Kids Build-Your-Own Pepperoni Pizza: featuring Par-Baked Dough, Pizza Sauce, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, and Pepperoni; $5 each.
For those looking for more traditional pantry needs, CPK Market will also feature 35-plus individual food and beverage choices, including beer and wine** – as follows:
- Dairy & Pantry Staples: Eggs, Rice Flour, Sugar, and Whole Milk; $3 – $5 each.
- Raw Produce: Avocados, Blueberries, English Hothouse Cucumbers, Granny Smith Apples, Limes, Oranges, Pineapples, Red Seedless Grapes, Roma Tomatoes, Spinach, and Strawberries; $2 – $6 per item/bundle.
- Uncooked Meat & Seafood***: Flap Beef, Ribeye, Italian Chicken Sausage, Mahi/Ono, Salmon, and Shrimp; $10 – $34 each.
- Dry Pasta: Fettuccini, Linguini Fini, Rotini, and Spaghetti; $15 for 10 lbs.
- Sauce: Bolognese, Tomato, and Jambalaya; $4 – $9 each.
- Bread, Chips & Crackers: Bolillo Bread, Sourdough Baguette, Potato Chips, and Goldfish Crackers; $1 – $2 each.
- Desserts: Key Lime Pie, Red Velvet Cake, and Sweets Tray (Brownies, Chocolate Chunk, Rocky Road, Snickerdoodle, and White Chocolate Cookies); $14 – $35 each.
- Juice: Apple and Cranberry; $3 each.
- Beer & Wine: Modelo Especial, Newcastle Brown Ale, and Stella Artois beer; Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc white wine as well as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, and Red Blend red wine; $12 – $25 each per 6-pack or bottle.
“Each and every item from CPK Market shares the same quality ingredients as our legendary California-inspired menu and is still carefully prepared by our expertly-trained chefs before being personally collected and bagged by a CPK team member for all of our guests – a quick, convenient, and affordable way to obtain your meal-prep and pantry must-haves in a crowd-free environment with much less contact than one would experience at a grocery store,” Ceraolo continues.
To shop CPK Market, guests can log onto www.cpk.com/market to place an online order or visit their local CPK to receive and fill out a pantry checklist, hand it to a CPK team member on-site, and wait for their items to be collected and bagged for them before being met at the register or curbside to checkout; and if pick-up is not the preference, select CPK Market locations will also offer at-home delivery of these items from CPK’s own fleet of delivery vehicles.****
So whether local residents need to pick-up some much-needed fruits, vegetables, or pantry items that are currently hard to come by, or guests are more interested in a chef-prepared meal kit, CPK is here to serve customers in new ways while also continuing to offer a wide variety of takeout and delivery items from their traditional menu including appetizers, salads, soups, signature pizzas, main plates, desserts, and more.
For more information on all, please visit www.cpk.com/market
*Available at participating locations, except Hawaii, while supplies last. Items and quantities subject to change.
**Must be 21 or over to purchase alcohol. Proof of age required at time of purchase. Alcohol purchases must be accompanied by the purchase of food. Some states and cities may limit quantities available for purchase. Available in select locations.
***All meat and seafood is sold raw. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. Weight indicated is pre-cooked weight.
****For on-site takeout, curbside pick-up, and www.cpk.com delivery only. Not available through third-party delivery partners.
This article was released by the California Pizza Kitchen.