Top Ten Stories for April 05 through April 11 included a murder in Long Beach, COVID-19 response, and Holy Week observances.
Top Ten Stories for April 05 through April 11 the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- County of Orange encourages all families to maintain a family preparedness plan
- County of Orange to follow California State guidelines for wearing face coverings in public
- Orange County Probation Department employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Long Beach offers guidance on face masks and other coverings
- Long Beach Police Department conducting murder investigation on 2000 block of Linden Avenue
- California Department of Consumer Affairs waives rules against graduation of nursing students
- Lots of customers wait patiently and while keeping their distance at Cypress Farmer’s Market
- California Gov. Newsom responds to COVID-19 deaths of two Riverside County Sheriff’s Deputies
- Diocese of Orange livestreams Holy Mass and Holy Week observances
- Cypress College launches “drive-up Wi-Fi” for student Internet access
Cover graphic of the April 2020 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. This month’s guide is only four page because of all the cancellations and postponements caused by COVID-19. The last two pages are puzzles!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.