We are in a time of great uncertainty, where many are struggling. Many Americans have lost their jobs, gotten sick, or have been adversely affected by this pandemic.
If you are able, I am asking for your help to support one (or several) of the 8 charities below providing relief to those in our community who need it most. Your contribution will go a long way to helping some of those who are in need right now.
- OC Food Bank → https://bit.ly/OrngCFB
- Meals on Wheels Orange County → https://bit.ly/MealsOC
- Meals on Wheels City of Industry → bit.ly/MOW_411
- Second Harvest Food Bank → https://bit.ly/SecondHarv
- LA Regional Food Bank → https://bit.ly/LAFoodb
- Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino County → https://bit.ly/CAPSBC
- Feeding America Inland Empire → https://bit.ly/FeedingAm
- American Red Cross → https://bit.ly/RedCross-dnte
Today, I hope we can encourage one another to choose kindness. This is a time for all of us to come together and fight for one another and these 8 groups are leading the charge.
Thank you for making a contribution if you can.
This article was released by Young Kim for Congress.