Top Ten Stories for May 3 through May 9 included Dr. Jeff Barke on COVID-19, a new P-EBT benefit, and re-openings at Anaheim Packing House.
Top Ten Stories for May 3 through May 9 the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Dr. Jeff Barke to provide COVID-19 update to Republican Women
- Orange County Social Services Agency announces availability of new EBT benefit in response to COVID-19
- New re-openings at Anaheim Packing House
- Surf City beaches reopened today for active recreation
- State stay-at-home order and non-essential business closures remain in effect
- Rep. Rouda’s statement on reopening of Laguna Beach and San Clemente beaches
- Anaheim Union High School District to open Cambridge Virtual Academy starting in the 2020-2021 School Year
- Seal Beach Police arrest motorcycle thieves after pursuit
- City of Long Beach looking for answers in survey about re-opening
- Cypress police blotter, April 20 to April 26, 2020
Cover graphic of the May 2020 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. This month’s guide is only four pages because of all the cancellations and postponements caused by COVID-19. The last two pages are puzzles!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.