Top Ten Stories for May 17 through May 23 included Dr. Jeff Barke, outdoor dining permits, beach access, and open local businesses.
Top Ten Stories for May 17 through May 23 the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Dr. Jeff Barke to provide COVID-19 update to Republican Women [from March 2020, before the State lockdown]
- Garden Grove assists local restaurants’ recovery by issuing temporary outdoor dining permits
- Message from Huntington Beach Mayor about beach access
- More than Ralphs open at Cypress West shopping center
- Long Beach street sweeping enforcement resumes on Monday, May 18
- Top Ten Stories for May 10 through May 16
- Help us let everyone know what’s open locally!
- Anaheim White House Italian restaurant re-opens for dine-in service
- Cypress Police investigating assault with a deadly weapon on Lincoln Avenue
- LBPD investigating traffic fatality at Woodruff Avenue and Deborah Street
Cover graphic of the May 2020 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. This month’s guide is only four pages because of all the cancellations and postponements caused by COVID-19. The last two pages are puzzles!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.