To meet the needs of the single-parent families in our program, we are hosting a contactless Drive-Thru Donation Station this Saturday, May 30!
When: Saturday, May 30th from 11am-1pm
Where: Lutheran Church of The Resurrection parking lot, 9812 Hamilton Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
What: We are looking for the following items, or you can donate toward the purchase of grocery store gift cards through our website.
- Cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer
- Grocery Gift Cards*: Albertsons, Ralphs, Trader Joe’s, Walmart, etc.
- Quarantine activities for kids: coloring/activity books, crayons/markers, art supplies, craft kits, new or gently used board games & puzzles, etc.
- Restaurant and Delivery Service Gift Cards
- Face masks for kids and adults
*We will accept some non-perishable grocery items, but don’t have room for perishable items during the event.
We will practice social distancing, wear masks and gloves, and remove items from the trunk of your vehicle. You will not need to get out of your car at any time.
If you would like to volunteer for this event or be added to our list for future volunteer opportunities, please contact Stephanie by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (949) 478-1914.
This article was released by Project Self-Sufficiency.