Top Ten Stories for June 28 through July 04 included July Fourth events, Black Lives Matter, a Mexican mafioso, John Wayne airport, COVID-19.
Top Ten Stories for June 28 through July 04 the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Three professional fireworks shows in Lakewood [these were canceled under orders from Governor Newsom]
- July 4 festivities in Huntington Beach to be limited
- Fourth of July flyover for La Habra, Buena Park, and Orange
- Room with a View: What does the organization Black Lives Matter believe in, and do I agree?
- Governor’s pardons include Orange County men
- Garden Grove to resume water shut-offs for non-payment
- Mexican Mafia associate sentenced to 17½ Years in federal prison for ordering murders and assaults in Orange County jail system
- Watchful security guard alerts Cypress Police to commercial burglary in progress
- Michelle Steel issues statement on John Wayne Airport
- Orange County makes Governor’s list of COVID-19 watch counties
Cover graphic of the July 2020 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. This month’s guide is only six pages because of all the cancellations and postponements caused by COVID-19. The last two pages are puzzles!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.