Top Ten Stories for July 05 through July 11 included Dr. Jeff Barke (twice), second-phase unemployment benefits, and Black Lives Matter.
Top Ten Stories for July 05 through July 11 the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- California launches second phase of extension to unemployment benefits during COVID-19
- Several business sectors close in Orange County due to COVID-19
- Room with a View: What does the organization Black Lives Matter believe in, and do I agree?
- Rossmoor resident Dr. Jeff Barke speaks at rally to re-open California
- CHP to conduct DUI sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- Sean Crumby identified as new Huntington Beach Public Works Director
- Mexican Mafia associate sentenced to 17½ Years in federal prison for ordering murders and assaults in Orange County jail system
- Youth sports practices postponed in Orange County due to new State guidance
- Dr. Jeff Barke to provide COVID-19 update to Republican Women
- Cypress police blotter, June 22 to June 28, 2020
Cover graphic of the July 2020 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. This month’s guide is only six pages because of all the cancellations and postponements caused by COVID-19. The last two pages are puzzles!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.