Top Ten Stories for July 12 through July 18 included Dr. Jeff Barke (twice — again!), unemployment benefits (still), and effects of COVID-19 restrictions.
Top Ten Stories for July 12 through July 18 the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- California launches second phase of extension to unemployment benefits during COVID-19
- Huntington Beach to institute modified City operations effective July 20 due to COVID-19
- City of Cypress settles trip-and-fall lawsuit
- Additional Unemployment Insurance benefits now available for long term unemployed
- Assemblywoman Quirk-Silva releases statement on Orange County schools reopening in the Fall
- Rossmoor resident Dr. Jeff Barke speaks at rally to re-open California
- Room with a View: What does the organization Black Lives Matter believe in, and do I agree?
- Orange County Clerk-Recorder announces changes to services effective July 20
- Dr. Jeff Barke to provide COVID-19 update to Republican Women
- Statement from Supervisor Don Wagner and Dr. Clayton Chau on the Orange County Board of Education
Cover graphic of the July 2020 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. This month’s guide is only six pages because of all the cancellations and postponements caused by COVID-19. The last two pages are puzzles!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.