Top Ten Stories for July 2020 include unemployment benefits, SNAP benefits increase, Dr. Jeff Barke, and re-closing in Orange County.
The Top Ten Stories for July 2020 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the month of July 2020 (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- California launches second phase of extension to unemployment benefits during COVID-19
- Huntington Beach to institute modified City operations effective July 20 due to COVID-19
- SNAP benefits to increase in Fiscal Year 2021
- Several business sectors close in Orange County due to COVID-19
- Room with a View: What does the organization Black Lives Matter believe in, and do I agree?
- Rossmoor resident Dr. Jeff Barke speaks at rally to re-open California
- July 4 festivities in Huntington Beach to be limited
- City of Cypress settles trip-and-fall lawsuit
- Additional Unemployment Insurance benefits now available for long term unemployed
- Assemblywoman Quirk-Silva releases statement on Orange County schools reopening in the Fall
Cover graphic of the August 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.