As an open-air lifestyle center in the heart of Long Beach, California, Long Beach Towne Center wants to help kids “Zoom” into school with everything they need to make this unusual back-to-school time both exciting and fun. Since Long Beach Towne Center is an open-air center, it’s open for business and ready to help families find the right clothes as cooler weather approaches. What else can families do at Long Beach Towne Center?
- Get an Eye Exam: With students spending more time in front of a computer, tablet or other electronic device, now is the time to schedule an eye exam or purchase a new pair of glasses or contacts at America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses.
- Create a Great Study Space: Whether students need to furnish their dorm or just have a more efficient study space, parents will appreciate the values found at Bob’s Discount Furniture.
- Read a Book: From college textbooks to test prep materials, students and their parents alike will appreciate the selection of educational options at Barnes & Noble.
- Dress Just Right: No matter how they’re attending school this year, looking good is always in style; kids will love the new fall fashions at Old Navy and Tilly’s.
- Find Their Fit: Babies and toddlers grow fast, so they need new wardrobes every season, something which is easy to find at Carter’s and OshKosh Bgosh.
- Stock Up on School Supplies: From pencils to backpacks and everything in between, Walmart has kids covered, and when it comes to crafts and other fun school projects, families find inspiration at Michael’s Arts & Crafts.
“While back-to-school may look different this year, looking good and feeling prepared are as important as ever,” says Alixandria Ogawa, Marketing Manager for Long Beach Towne Center. “Whether kids do school in traditional classrooms or online, they want to look their best and have all the tools they need at their disposal. At Long Beach Towne Center, parents will find everything their kids need all in one easy-access location.”
This article was released by the Long Beach Towne Center.