Top Ten Stories for September 20 through September 26 included unemployment (three articles!), an earthquake, and a suspected DUI.
Top Ten Stories for September 20 through September 26 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Unemployment benefits paid to California workers impacted by pandemic top $81 billion
- California launches second phase of extension to unemployment benefits during COVID-19
- Earthquake wakes up northwest Orange County
- Room with a View: What does the organization Black Lives Matter believe in, and do I agree?
- Michelle Steel campaign launches website attacking opponent’s record
- Seal Beach Police arrest suspected DUI driver in fatal pedestrian accident
- EDD to suspend processing of unemployment claims following release of Strike Team report
- Senator Patricia Bates issues statement on deputy-involved shooting in San Clemente
- Anaheim Union High School District Future Talks, Episode 2, with former Anaheim Mayor Tom Tait
- Gov. Newsom signs two animal welfare bills into law
Cover graphic of the September 2020 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. This month’s guide is only eight pages because of all the cancellations and postponements caused by COVID-19. The last two pages are puzzles!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.