Top Ten Stories for September 2020 include unemployment benefits, an earthquake, Black Lives Matter, and a new rooftop bar.
The Top Ten Stories for September 2020 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the month of August 2020 (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Unemployment benefits paid to California workers impacted by pandemic top $81 billion
- California launches second phase of extension to unemployment benefits during COVID-19
- Earthquake wakes up northwest Orange County
- Room with a View: What does the organization Black Lives Matter believe in, and do I agree?
- Parkestry, Anaheim’s highest rooftop bar, now open
- Michelle Steel campaign launches website attacking opponent’s record
- County of Orange moves to Red Tier, re-opens more of Orange County
- Probolsky Research shares their new statewide poll results on CA Prop 15
- COVID-19 “while you wait” rapid test available in Lakewood
- Buena Park street sweeping citations to resume Sept. 24
Cover graphic of the October 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.