Top Ten Stories for October 18 through October 25 include illegal immigration, a safe Halloween, and several articles on unemployment.
Top Ten Stories for October 18 through October 25 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- $105 billion in unemployment benefits paid to pandemic impacted workers
- Illegal immigration documentary America’s Forgotten releases online
- Unemployment benefits paid to California workers impacted by pandemic top $81 billion
- EDD: California unemployment drops to an even 11 percent in September
- Lakewood offers COVID-safe ways to celebrate Halloween
- Stacy Lynne Taylor, 20-Year HB resident, to run for Municipal Water District OC
- California launches second phase of extension to unemployment benefits during COVID-19
- Cynthia Thacker asks: “Why are Quirk-Silva and Democrats making me say goodbye?”
- City of Long Beach and Arts Council partner for relief fund
- Unexpected budget developments for the City of Cypress
Cover graphic of the October 2020 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. This month’s guide is only eight pages because of all the cancellations and postponements caused by COVID-19. The last two pages are puzzles!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.