Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Anaheim-Cypress is doing WHATEVER IT TAKES to serve the families who need us most.
We will be having a Virtual Auction November 13-23 to raise funds to continue providing much needed services in Anaheim and Cypress.
Now, more than ever, our Club families need HEROES like YOU.
Your participation will provide thousands of Club families with the resources they need to succeed in school and in life.
You will be supporting:
- Six Clubhouses open throughout Anaheim and Cypress for 150 K-12thgraders
- Transportation from schools to the Clubhouses
- In-person instructional aides to help members log on and ensure they participate in their distance learning programs with their classroom teachers
- Socially distanced sports, arts, and hands-on science activities
- Chrome books, I-pads, headphones, and connectivity needed to participate in distance learning.
- Personal protective equipment, individual student workstations, and sanitizing supplies to keep our members and staff safe during the pandemic
- Virtual Clubhouse programs for children and teens who are unable to attend in-person Clubs
- Counseling services for children experiencing depression and anxiety as a result of the pandemic
- Food for more than 800 families each week.
- Free Family Resource Center services such as parent education courses, rent assistance, counseling and immigration assistance
Many of our Club families were affected by the pandemic and will not have the means to pay for Club registration fees, our Clubs will continue doing WHATEVER IT TAKES but we need our Heroes.
Together, we can help those who need us most!
To register to bid, click here.
This article was released by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Anaheim-Cypress.