The City of Buena Park will again host an annual elementary student art show, and calls for submission from January 2, 2021 through January 15, 2021.
- Artwork must be by students who live in Buena Park or go to school in the Buena Park School District, Centralia School District, Savanna School District, or Buena Park schools.
- Artwork must be matted or mounted on matboard (no glass or 3-D works will be accepted).
- Three submissions maximum per student.
- Please include a half-sheet of paper attached to the back lower right corner with the student’s
name, the title of work, grade, school, parent name and contact info as well as teacher name and
- Not open to after school art programs or private instruction classes.
- The awards reception will be by grades and appointments only. Please note that the reception is subject to change due to COVID-19.
- A special category has been added where students can submit digital pieces for a chance to have their art on a utility box! Please e-mail [email protected] for details and the template. Other categories are by grade.
Artwork will be accepted January 2–January 16, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. at the Buena Park Community Center, 6688 Beach Blvd. in Buena Park. Open Monday through Thursday,7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and alternating Fridays (consult the City Hall calendar on BuenaPark.com for office closures).
For more information, please call 714-562-3860 or visit BuenaPark.com.
The article above is based on information released by the City of Buena Park.