Top Ten Stories for December 13 through December 19 include new health orders, inmate release order, seasonal events, and the OC Streetcar.
Top Ten Stories for December 13 through December 19 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- OC Health Officer issues two new orders
- Community invited to free drive-through Christmas lights experience at Saddleback Church
- Michelle Steel condemns court order of release of 1,800 inmates onto the streets of Orange County
- Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer releases statement criticizing court ruling to reduce County jail population by 50%
- Veterans Administration announces initial plans for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Man shot and killed near Drake Park in Long Beach
- COVID-19 “while you wait” rapid test available in Lakewood
- First OC Streetcar rail set into Santa Ana Street
- Garden Grove announces new grant program to support local businesses providing food and drink delivery to-go
- Marketing and more: RINOs and Never Trumpers should concede!
Cover graphic of the November 2020 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The December 2020 issue has been delayed due to technical difficulties.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.