Top Ten Stories for December 2020 include seasonal events, unemployment benefits, COVID-19 orders, and a traffic fatality.
The Top Ten Stories for December 2020 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the month of November 2020 (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Community invited to free drive-through Christmas lights experience at Saddleback Church
- EDD preparing for extension of federal CARES Act unemployment benefit provisions
- OC Health Officer issues two new orders
- An important update on COVID-19 surge in Long Beach
- State of California announces extension of Southern California region’s Stay-at-Home Order
- Michelle Steel releases statement on Gov. Newsom’s new Stay-at-Home order
- COVID-19 “while you wait” rapid test available in Lakewood [from August 2020]
- Collision kills female pedestrian on East Wardlow Road in Long Beach
- California launches second phase of extension to unemployment benefits during COVID-19
- Walmart announces new benefit for Walmart+ members
Cover graphic of the November 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County. The December 2020 issue has been delayed due to technical difficulties. The January 2021 issue is in production.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.