The final day for Elementary Art Show submissions is March 9, 2021. We are accepting both physical copies at the Buena Park Community Center located at 6688 Beach Blvd. and digital copies via FineArts@buenapark.com which we are printing out on behalf of the students.
The show will run from March 15 to April 14, 2021, in the Buena Park Council Chamber located inside City Hall and we will have a special video to announce winners and appreciating all participants!
- Artwork must be by students who live in Buena Park or go to school in the Buena Park School District, Centralia School District, Savanna School District, or Buena Park schools. Artwork must be matted or mounted on matboard (no glass or 3-D works will be accepted).
- Digital submissions are accepted and will be printed! Please e-mail your pictures to FineArts@buenapark.com!
- Three submissions maximum per student.
- Please include a half-sheet of paper attached to the back lower right corner with the student’s name, the title of work, grade, school, parent name and contact info as well as teacher name and contact information
- Not open to after school art programs or private instruction classes.
- Winners will be announced on March 31 via a video on the City of Buena Park’s YouTube and Facebook.
A special category has been added where students can submit digital pieces for a chance to have their art on a utility box! Please e-mail FineArts@buenapark.com for details and the template. Other categories are by grade.
For more information, please call (714) 562-3860 or visit BuenaPark.com.
This article was based on information released by the City of Buena Park.