Top Ten Stories for February 14 through February 20 include a Cypress power outage, a Lakewood vaccination clinic, and traffic deaths.
Top Ten Stories for February 14 through February 20 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Brief power outage in Cypress caused by mylar balloon
- Top Ten Stories for February 07 through February 13
- COVID drive-in vaccination clinic at Vons in Lakewood on Feb. 26
- County of Orange opens new COVID-19 Vaccine Point of Dispensing site at Santa Ana College
- Third suspect arrested in human trafficking case
- OC Coroner reports two separate pedestrian deaths, both in Westminster
- Single-car accident results in death of driver
- Los Coyotes Elementary School nominated as National Blue Ribbon School
- COVID-19 Vaccine Super POD site opens at Anaheim Convention Center to administer second doses of the Moderna vaccine
- Cypress police blotter, February 8 to February 14, 2021
Cover graphic of the February 2021 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.