Top Ten Stories for March 07 through March 13 include COVID-19 restrictions eased, a silver alert, and Daylight Savings Time.
Top Ten Stories for March 07 through March 13 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Returning to the Red Tier on March 14 will ease COVID-19 restrictions for Orange County
- Top Ten Stories for February 28 through March 06
- California Highway Patrol issues Silver Alert for 68-year-old woman last seen in Garden Grove
- Anaheim Police arrest suspect in shooting on Jackson Avenue
- COVID-19 unemployment benefit fraud scheme defendants charged
- OC Transportation Authority seeks public input
- Final chapter of Kelly Thomas beating death closes as fired officers abandon appeals
- La Palma City Council breaks ground on new Starbucks
- Cypress police blotter, March 1 to March 7, 2021
- Spring forward tonight! Daylight Savings Time begins Sunday, March 14
Cover graphic of the March 2021 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.