The Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce, Women’s Division Committee is pleased to announce their scholarship opportunity to the GGUSD graduating seniors – class of 2021.
The goal with this scholarship application is to assist high school GGUSD seniors with their continued education as they embark on one of the following educational paths that include either a: four year college or university, junior or community college and/or trade school. This scholarship is open to all, both male and female, students.
Student Applicants Must Meet the Following Criteria:
- Be a current 12th grade student
- Be enrolled in a public high school in Garden Grove Unified School District.
- Complete the scholarship application from the Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce Women’s Division Committee.
- Submit an essay (as described below).
- Provide one letter of praise from student’s teacher, counselor or administrator.
- Submit all via email(details below) by Friday, April 16, 2021.
Essay to Include:
- Must be typed, double spaced and be 1,000-1,200 words.
- Educational goals.
- Community service accomplishments.
- Career path vision.
- Financial impact of this scholarship, if awarded.
Deadline for student submissions: Friday, April 16, 2021
Application documents and essay are to be submitted via email to [email protected] Subject line of email to include school attending and student’s name(first and last)
For the full application, click here.