The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to have the following closures for maintenance repairs:
Monday, April 12
- Southbound State Route 73 (SR-73) offramp to Bison Avenue from 12 a.m. until 4 a.m. for sign work.
- Northbound SR-133 offrampe to Irving Boulevard from 12 a.m. until 4 a.m. to sign work.
- Portola Parkway, Irvine onramp to southbound SR-241 from 12 a.m. until 4 a.m. for sign work.
- Southbound Interstate 5 (I-5) offramp to Lake Forest from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. for striping operation.
Monday, April 12 to Tuesday, April 13
- Southbound SR-241 lane 2 from Los Alisos Boulevar to Santa Margarita Parkway from 8 p.m. until 7 a.m. for sign work.
- Northbound SR-133 lanes 2 and 3 from I-5 to Irvine Boulevard from 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. for sign work.
Tuesday, April 13
- Westbound Bake Parkway onramp to southbound I-5 from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m. for electrical work.
- Northbound State Route 73 (SR-73) sto northbound SR-133 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. for maintenance operations.
Tuesday, April 13 to Wednesday, April 14
Wednesday, April 14
- Northbound I-5 offramp to Dulver Drive from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. for striping operation.
- Eastbound Alton Parkway onramp to northbound I-5 lane 2 from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. for electrical work.
Thursday, April 15
- Culver Drive onramp to northbound I-5 from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. for striping operation.
- Eastbound Orangewood onramp to northbound SR-57 from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. for electrical work.
Thursday, April 15 to Friday, April 16
- Westbound SR-74 from San Juan Capitrano Circle to Palm Hill Drive overnight from 10 pm. until 5 a.m. for crack seal operation.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Message Signs will notify drivers of the closure. Work updates will be available via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram using our handle, @CantransOC.
This work schedule is subject to change dur to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For anyone with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formates (i.e. Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Darcy Birden at 949-923-7136 or TTY 711.