Rossmoor Woman’s Club members met for a planting workshop on April 28 to prepare for their annual Spring Garden Tour and Outdoor Marketplace. The group potted plants and made gift items that will be sold at at the event, a charitable fundraiser scheduled from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, May 16.
The day will include self-guided tours of five Rossmoor yards as well as the plant sale and other vendors at the outdoor marketplace, which will be in the parking lot behind Farmers & Merchants Bank in the Shops at Rossmoor, 12535 Seal Beach Blvd., Seal Beach.
Tickets are $15 and may be purchased at the outdoor marketplace on the day of the tour or in advance from the following merchants:
- Antica Olive Oil, Vinegars and Spices, 11110 Los Alamitos Blvd., Los Alamitos
- Brita’s Old Town Gardens, 225 Main St. A, Seal Beach
- Cinnamon Stik, 10641 Los Alamitos Blvd, Los Alamitos
- McNally Electric & Lighting, 10792 Los Alamitos Blvd., Los Alamitos
- Prep Kitchen Essentials, The Shops at Rossmoor, 12207 Seal Beach Blvd.
The Rossmoor Woman’s Club is a social and philanthropic group that is part of the General Federation of Women’s Clubs. For more information, go online to rossmoorwomansclub.com