Top Ten Stories for March 2021 include unemployment fraud, OC returning to Red Tier, and a fatal pedestrian accident in Lakewood.
The Top Ten Stories for March 2021 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the month of March 2020 (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- COVID-19 unemployment benefit fraud scheme defendants charged
- Returning to the Red Tier on March 14 will ease COVID-19 restrictions for Orange County
- Lakewood provides update on accident that killed two pedestrians March 12
- Cypress detectives make arrest in string of catalytic converter thefts
- Top Ten Stories for February 28 through March 06
- Orange County opens ADA drive-thru lanes at the Disneyland Super POD site
- California Highway Patrol issues Silver Alert for 68-year-old woman last seen in Garden Grove
- Anaheim Police arrest suspect in shooting on Jackson Avenue
- Sen. Patricia Bates seeks to delay part of Prop. 19 to help families
- No suspect or known motive in shooting death on Stanton Place in Long Beach
Cover graphic of the March 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County. The December 2020 issue has been delayed due to technical difficulties. The January 2021 issue is in production.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.