Garden Grove’s underwater-themed, fully-enclosed children’s play park, Atlantis Play Center, will re-open its doors for the summer on Saturdays and Sundays only, starting on Memorial Day weekend, Saturday, May 29, through Sunday, August 22. Operating hours will be from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Atlantis Play Center is located at the northwest end of Garden Grove Park, at 13630 Atlantis Way. Admission to the park is $2; ages 2 and under are free.
In keeping with current CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) recommendations on public gatherings, the following restrictions will be in place:
- Mask-wearing for all park attendees, ages 2 and over, will be based on the strictest level of COVID-19 guidance from county, state, or federal health agencies.
- A maximum capacity of 150 people at one time will be allowed in the park.
- Bathroom capacity will be limited to one person or one family at a time.
- No exclusive rentals, picnic table rentals, field trip reservations, or personal gatherings or private parties will be allowed.
- The Splash Pad water park feature will remain closed until county or state health guidelines on the use of water features are provided.
In addition, snack bar services will not be available in the park, however outside food will be allowed. Use of the play park equipment and all other park features are at the risk of users.
From Monday through Friday, Atlantis Play Center will be open only for the use of the City’s Summer Day Camp program.
For more information, visit the City’s Atlantis Play Center webpage at ggcity.org/community-services/atlantis-play-center or on Facebook @AtlantisPlayCenter or call (714) 741-5200.