The GFWC Woman’s Club of Cypress installed their officers for the 2021-2022 Club year at a ceremony and luncheon held at the
residence of Jon and Bonnie Peat on May 12, 2021.
Mayor Jon Peat officiated the installation of officers.
- President – Bonnie Peat
- 1st Vice-President/Dean – Ginger Osman
- CoSecond Vice-PresidentP/Membership – Joan Larsen and Judy Wagner
- Secretary – Amber Enriquez
- Treasurer – Maria Sterk
- Financial Secretary – Sue Goodman
- Communications Secretary – Michelle Stockham
- Program Chairman – Marellen Yarc
- Parliamentarian – Carole Stone
- Publicity – Mary Kamhi
About the Woman’s Club of Cypress
The Woman’s Club of Cypress is a non-profit organization that has been an integral part of the Cypress Community for over 55 years. They have been supported of many philanthropic projects in the community. They are part of an international woman’s organization dedicated to community improvement by enhancing the lives of o thers through volunteer services.