Top Ten Stories for May 16 through May 22 include a Social Security Number directive to EDD, a fatal motorcycle accident, and the State mask mandate.
Top Ten Stories for May 16 through May 22 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- California State Senate approves SB 58, eliminating full Social Security number from EDD correspondence
- Female motorcyclist killed in collision on Cherry Avenue in Long Beach
- OC Board of Supervisors Andrew Do and Don Wagner call on CA to lift mask mandate
- Walgreens honors veterans, active duty military and families with weekend discount in honor of Memorial Day
- The JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort unveils interactive augmented reality experience for hotel guests
- Pacific Surfliner offers new connecting bus service between Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- Top Ten Stories for May 09 through May 15
- Supervisor Katrina Foley issues statement around CDC’s latest masking guidance
- New tourism campaign is “Calling All Characters” to Visit Anaheim
- Los Alamitos High School’s Malachi Nelson named Gatorade California Football Player of the Year
Cover graphic of the May 2021 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.