With millennials today making up the largest generation in the U.S. workforce yet struggling due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2021’s Best & Worst States for Millennials, as well as accompanying videos.
In order to determine the most livable places for this generation, WalletHub compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 34 key metrics. The data set ranges from share of millennials to average monthly earnings for millennials to millennial unemployment rate.
Living & Working as a Millennial in California (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 46th – % of Millennials Living with Parents
- 50th – Housing Cost for Millennials
- 6th – % of Millennials
- 5th – Average Monthly Earnings for Millennials
- 50th – Millennial Homeownership Rate
- 39th – Millennial Unemployment Rate
- 23rd – % of Insured Millennials
- 3rd – % of Millennials with Depression
For the full report, please visit: