Top Ten Stories for May 23 through May 29 include new home development in Cypress, COVID-relief fraud, and a new tenants at 2nd & PCH.
Top Ten Stories for May 23 through May 29 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Melia Homes residential project approved by Cypress City Council
- Irvine man arrested on federal grand jury indictment alleging he fraudulently obtained $5 million in COVID-relief PPP loans
- 2ND & PCH announces new tenants
- Pacific Symphony announces “Symphony on the Go!,” a mobile community concert experience to tour throughout Orange County
- Long Beach Police DUI checkpoint nets 19 citations and one DUI arrest
- Seal Beach Police Department seeking help locating critical missing person
- Female pedestrian crossing against signal struck at Artesia Boulevard and Orange Avenue in Long Beach, later dies
- Lakewood’s Summer Concerts return
- Gov. Newsom grants clemency to 35 inmates and orders independent investigation of a death row case
- Two North Bay brothers plead guilty to separate but similar pandemic relief fraud schemes
Cover graphic of the May 2021 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.