With nearly 15 million people having moved last year, many of them influenced by COVID-19, the personal-finance website WalletHub released its report on 2021’s Best States to Live in, as well as accompanying videos.
To help Americans settle down in the best and most affordable place possible, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 52 key indicators of livability. They range from housing costs and income growth to education rate and quality of hospitals.
Living Conditions in California (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 50th – Housing Costs
- 49th – Homeownership Rate
- 30th – % of Population in Poverty
- 2nd – Income Growth
- 22nd – % of Insured Population
- 28th – % of Adults in Fair or Poor Health
- 7th – Avg. Weekly Work Hours
- 1st – Restaurants per Capita
- 25th – WalletHub “States that are Recovering the Quickest from COVID-19” Rank
For the full report, please visit: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-states-to-live-in/62617