Dine Out Long Beach, the organizers of the city’s only annual Restaurant & Cocktail Week, is hosting a curated Sip Trip to Santa Barbara’s Wine Country on Sunday, August 8 to taste with Winemaker Michelle Norako at Koehler Winery along the Foxen Canyon Wine Trail.
The all-inclusive trip is $190 per person and will depart from Long Beach at 8 a.m. with a second pick-up location in the San Fernando Valley at 9 a.m. Guests will return the same day arriving back to the Los Angeles area at 6 p.m.
The day includes:
- Round-trip luxury coach transportation
- Continental Breakfast (en route)
- Tour and Guided Tasting with Vintner Michelle Norako of Koehler Winery along the Foxen Canyon Wine Trail
- Picnic Boxed Lunch at Koehler Winery
- A bottle of wine to bring home
- A glass of wine in Los Olivos and free time to explore the charming village’s tasting rooms and shops
- Limited to 30 Guests
- Snacks and water
- Taxes and gratuities
Must be 21 or older.
Sip Trip will happen, rain or shine. Itinerary subject to change.
For more information, please call 562-856-9292 or email [email protected].