Top Ten Stories for July 04 through July 10 include health care fraud, spotlighting restaurants, and a celebration of Summer.
Top Ten Stories for July 04 through July 10 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Medical Imaging Companies CEO found guilty of running massive health care fraud through State Workers’ Comp System
- City of Long Beach to hold Marine Boat Auction
- New program showcases select local eateries, invites foodies to explore Garden Grove
- Long Beach Towne Center celebrates summer with a $200 gift card bundle giveaway
- Melia residential development in Cypress moves forward
- Tickets are now on sale for the Pacific Airshow in Huntington Beach
- City of Garden Grove now accepting online applications for positions at Garden Grove Police Department
- Long Beach Police DUI checkpoint nets 11 citations and 2 DUI arrests
- 3 OC cities among 8 jurisdictions across SoCal to split $2.5 million to address mobility, air quality challenges
- Get Ready for the Unexpected With a Disaster Go Bag
Cover graphic of the July 2021 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.