The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to have the following closures for maintenance repairs:
Friday, July 16
- Southbound State Route 57 (SR-57) Eastbound Yorba Linda Blvd on-ramp from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday, July 17
- Southbound SR-55 to Westbound SR-22 Connector 3:45 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Southbound SR-55 Chapman on-ramp from 3:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Southbound SR-605 Katella Ave/Willow off-ramp from 4 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Southbound SR-605 Westbound Katella on-ramp from 4 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Southbound SR-605 Orange County line to Katella Ave/Willow Street # 4 lane from 4 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Sunday, July 18
- Northbound Interstate 5 (I-5) Northbound Lake Forest on-ramp from 5:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Northbound I-5 Truck Bypass to Bake Parkway Auxiliary Lane from 5:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Westbound SR-91 Euclid Street to Brookhurst Street from 4 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Messages Signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information and updates, you may contact the District 12 Public Information Office at 657-328-6000 or on social media via Twitter @CaltransOC, Facebook @CaltransOC and Instagram @CaltransOC. For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e. Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Sheilah Fortenberry at (949) 969-5055 or TTY 711.