The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to have the following closures for maintenance repairs:
Saturday, July 31
- Southbound Interstate 5 (I-5) from Red Hill Avenue to Tustin Ranch Road left shoulder from 4:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Sunday, August 1
- Northbound State route (SR-1) from Crown Valley Parkway to 9th Avenue #2 lane from 3:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Westbound SR-91 from Euclid Street to Magnolia Avenue HOV, #1 lanes from 4:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Westbound SR-91 connector to SB SR-55 from 4:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Northbound SR-55 from Lincoln Avenue/Santiago Boulevard/Nohl Ranch Road to EB SR-91 Express Lanes ENTRANCE Express Lanes from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Eastbound SR-91 from SR-55 to Green River Road/Riverside County Line Express Lanes from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Westbound SR-91 from Green River Road/Riverside County Line to SR-55 Express Lanes from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Northbound SR-39 (Beach Boulevard) from Main Street/Ellis Avenue to Talbert Avenue Lane 4 from 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Messages Signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information and updates, you may contact the District 12 Public Information Office at (657)328-6000 or on social media via Twitter @CaltransOC, Facebook @CaltransOC and Instagram @CaltransOC. For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e. Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Nathan Abler at (657) 650-5146 or TTY 711.