Top Ten Stories for August 01 through August 07 include a drug cocktail to prevent COVID-19, a death in Huntington Beach, and a concert in Garden Grove.
Top Ten Stories for August 01 through August 07 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- FDA approves experimental drug cocktail for preventing COVID-19
- Fatal pedestrian accident on PCH in Huntington Beach
- Lynda Trang Dai, the “Vietnamese Madonna,” to perform at Garden Grove Park
- Anaheim Police identify homicide victim
- Construction resumes on Dave & Buster’s at Long Beach Towne Center
- Long Beach Towne Center invites the public to a free summer music performance
- Gov. Newsom expresses condolences on death of Los Angeles Police Officer due to COVID-19
- Outside referral: Welcome to Beijing Street
- DUI-Driver’s License Checkpoint planned for this Saturday night in Cypress
- Cypress police blotter, July 26 to August 1, 2021
Cover graphic of the August 2021 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.