Top Ten Stories for August 08 through August 14 include a blackout in Cypress, a fatal motorcycle accident in Huntington Beach, and the end of unemployment benefits.
Top Ten Stories for August 08 through August 14 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Cypress blacked out by Marion substation failure
- Huntington Beach woman arrested for DUI in fatal motorcycle accident
- Outside referral: Welcome to Beijing Street
- California Employment Development warns about scams, reminds about end of benefits
- State issues new Health Order, OC Health Care Agency launches COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Engagement Program
- Anaheim Police identify homicide victim
- Letter to the Editor: Los Alamitos Unified School District embracing Critical Race Theory
- FDA approves experimental drug cocktail for preventing COVID-19
- Cypress police blotter, August 2 to August 8, 2021
- Law enforcement seeks public help locating missing elderly man last seen in Long Beach
Cover graphic of the August 2021 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.