Top Ten Stories for September 5 through September 11 include unemployment benefits fraud, back to school, and beach bluff improvement.
Top Ten Stories for September 5 through September 11 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Former inmate sentenced to five years in prison for jailhouse COVID-19 unemployment benefits fraud
- Back to the Classroom: A game plan for reducing anxiety
- Huntington Beach breaks ground on Bluff Top Park Improvement Project on September 14
- Long Beach PD asks for public’s help in identifying murder suspect
- West L.A. man sentenced to 4 years in prison for running massive telemarketing scheme
- Cypress police blotter, August 30 to September 5, 2021
- La Palma police blotter, August 26 to September 1, 2021
- County of Orange Social Services Agency Offices, Call Center closed for Labor Day Holiday
- Full closure of State Route 74 for maintenance paving project east of Rancho Mission Viejo
- Letter to the Editor: Newsom is Proud of Joe Biden’s Failure
Cover graphic of the September 2021 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.