The City of Lakewood is proud to announce the creation of a multicultural food and music festival called Lakewood’s Fest-Of-All.
The event will be held on Saturday, Oct. 9 from 2 to 10 p.m. at Lakewood Center in the large parking area south of El Torito and west of Target.
Representing the wide variety of cultures of which Lakewood is proud to have in the community, Lakewood’s Fest-Of-All will include the following fun features:
- Two entertainment stages—with a wide variety of musical and dance acts (see below)
- Multicultural Food Court
- Family Fun Zone with inflatable attractions
- Craft Village
- Children’s Cultural Booth
- Laser Light Show to conclude the show in a dramatic way!
This new Lakewood event is a fun addition to the city’s longtime roster of community events, including the Civic Center Block Party, which the city plans to bring back next summer!
- 2 – 3 p.m. Hoku Maeole (Polynesian/Hula)
- 3 – 4:30 p.m. Selena Tribute Band (Latin)
- 4:30 – 5 p.m. Dance with Cindi/Cowboy Country (Line Dancing)
- 5 – 5:30 p.m. Latinas Art Foundation (Ballet Folklorico)
- 5:30 – 7 p.m. Blue Breeze Band (Motown/R&B)
- 7 – 7:30 p.m. Club Kaibigan (Filipino Tinikling)
- 7:30 – 8 p.m. WeBreak (Hip-Hop Dance)
- 8 – 9:30 p.m. Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys (Modern Americana)
- 9:40 – 10 p.m. Laser Light Show
Free shuttle service runs every 15 minutes from 1:30 to 10:30 p.m. from Lakewood City Hall (Clark/Del Amo) east parking lot to the Fest-Of-All entrance.
For more information, call 562-866-9771, extension 2408.