The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has scheduled and overnight closure of northbound and southbound SR-73 between La Paz Road and Moulton Parkway starting on Tuesday, September 21 and continuing weeknights until the morning of Saturday, September 25.
The scheduled closures will be as follows:
- Tuesday-Thursday evenings: 10:00 p.m. through 5:00 a.m. the following morning.
- Friday evening: 10:00 p.m. through 6:00 a.m. the following morning
- SB: Take La Paz Rd. exit, keep left and continue on SB SR-73.
- NB: Take La Paz Rd. exit, right on La Paz Rd., right on Moulton Pkwy, right onto the on-ramp to NB SR-73.
- Please obey all posted signs and traffic instructions for the safety of all workers and motorists.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Messages Signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information or updates, you may contact the District 12 Public Information Office at 657-328-6000 or on social media via Twitter @CaltransOC, Facebook @CaltransOC and Instagram @CaltransOC.
For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e. Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Nathan Abler at 657-650-5146 or TTY 711.