The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to have the following closures for maintenance repairs:
Saturday, September 25:
- Eastbound State Route (SR-91) from L.A. County Line to State College High Occcupancy Vehicle (HOV) lane from 3 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Westbound SR-91 from State College to L.A. County HOV lane from 3 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Westbound SR-91 from Tustin to SR-57 lane #1 and 2 from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Sunday, September 26:
- Eastbound SR-91 connector to northbound and southbound SR-57 from 1 a.m. to 4 a.m.
- Northbound SR-133 connector to northbound and southbound 1-5 lane #1 from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Southbound SR-133 connector to northbound and southbound 1-5 lane #1 from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Southbound 1-405 southbound MacArthur on-ramp lane #3 from 4 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Messages Signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information and updates, you may contact the District 12 Public Information Office at (657)328-6000 or on social media via Twitter @CaltransOC, Facebook @CaltransOC and Instagram @CaltransOC.
For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e. Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Sheilah Fortenberry at (949) 969-5055 or TTY 711.