Top Ten Stories for September 26 through October 02 include an arrest in Seal Beach, a safety zone in Huntington Beach, and an OC scam.
Top Ten Stories for September 26 through October 02 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Governor Newsom signs two bills from Senator Min
- ‘Enough is enough’ says community to Board of Education
- Seal Beach Police Department arrests man for arranging to meet minor for sexual purpose
- Coast Guard to establish safety zone in Huntington Beach, Catalina Island
- Ex-pastor of Orange County church sentenced to 14 years in federal prison for orchestrating $33 million con
- Seal Beach PD releases details on traffic collision at Leisure World that injured elderly man on scooter
- Ninth Circuit rules in favor of Inland Empire Waterkeeper in case against Corona Clay Company
- Enhanced airfield operations on tap in support of local air show
- U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds to fly again at Pacific Airshow
- Cypress police blotter, September 20 to September 26, 2021
The event below would qualify as a Top Ten Story were it an article and not an event listing:
Cover graphic of the October 2021 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.