The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to have the following closures for maintenance repairs:
Saturday, October 30
- Southbound Interstate (I-5) to southbound State Route (SR-55) connector lane #2 from 1 a.m. to 4 a.m.
- Southbound I-5 First Street and Fourth Street on-ramp from 1 a.m. to 4 a.m.
- Eastbound SR-22 to routes I-5/SR-57 connectors lanes #1 and 2 from 5:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Southbound SR-57 to westbound SR-22 connector from 5:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Northbound I-405 to southbound SR-55 connector from 4 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Messages Signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information and updates, you may contact the District 12 Public Information Office at (657)328-6000 or on social media via Twitter @CaltransOC, Facebook @CaltransOC and Instagram @CaltransOC.
For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e. Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Sheilah Fortenberry at (949) 969-5055 or TTY 711.