The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to have the following closures for maintenance repairs:
Saturday, November 6
- Southbound Interstate (I-5) from Beach to Magnolia High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lane from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Eastbound State Route (SR-91) eastbound Imperial Highway on-ramp from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- Eastbound SR-91 westbound Imperial Highway on-ramp from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Westbound SR-91 Brookhurst to Beach HOV lane from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Westbound SR-91 eastbound Imperial Highway on-ramp from 4 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- Westbound SR-91 westbound Imperial Highway on-ramp from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Messages signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information and updates, you may contact the District 12 Public Information Office at 657-328-6000 or on social media via Twitter @CaltransOC, Facebook @CaltransOC and Instagram @CaltransOC.
For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e., Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Sheilah Fortenberry at 848-969-5055 or TTY 711.