Top Ten Stories for November 07 through November 13 include two fatal acidents in Seal Beach, new stores in Long Beach, and threats over curriculum.
Top Ten Stories for November 07 through November 13 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Fatal solo vehicle traffic collision at Seal Beach Blvd. and Westminster Blvd.
- 2ND and PCH announces six new tenants
- Long Beach Police release update on murder investigation at the 700 block of East 6th Street
- Vendors and entertainment announced for Long Beach International Tamales Festival
- Guest Editorial: Conversation-Averse School Board Trustee’s Sister Threatens Los Alamitos Parents At Gathering
- Seal Beach Police investigating fatal DUI traffic collision at Seal Beach Boulevard and Saint Andrews Drive
- Rep. Steel (CA-48) hails new scheme for queueing ships at local ports
- Beat a Cyberbully: Here’s How Parents Can Help
- Long Beach Police reports an officer involved shooting at the 1900 block of Harbor Avenue
- The Pie Hole celebrates pie season with new location in Anaheim Packing District
Cover graphic of the November 2021 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.