Top Ten Stories for December 26 through January 01 include a DUI ruling, assault on a flight attendant, and fatal accidents in Long Beach.
Top Ten Stories for December 26 through January 01 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- District Court of Appeal agrees with Orange County District Attorney: Driving under the influence defendants are not eligible for diversion
- Sacramento woman pleads guilty in assault on flight attendant as plane descends to San Diego airport
- Long Beach Police reports traffic fatality at Atherton Street and Montair Avenue
- Long Beach Police seeks public’s help in traffic fatality investigation at 4th Street and The Promenade
- OC Health Care Agency announces COVID-19 updates
- State Bar of California disbars Stanton attorney
- Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department announces winter storm warning
- Message from VA Long Beach Healthcare System: Fighting Omicron
- OCTA returns to offering free OCTA Bus rides to ring in 2022
- Cypress police blotter, December 20 to December 26, 2021
Cover graphic of the January 2022 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.