The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to have the following closures for maintenance repairs:
Friday, January 14
- Southbound State Route 57 (SR-57) Lincoln Avenue Off-ramp from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Saturday, January 15
- Northbound SR-1 from MacArthur Boulevard to Newport Center Drive lanes #3,4 from 1 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- Northbound SR-55 connector to Westbound SR-91 from 1 a.m. to 4 a.m.
- Northbound SR-57 connector to Westbound SR-91 from 1 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- Westbound SR-91 connector to Interstate 5 (I-5) from 1 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- Southbound SR-57 on-ramp from Westbound Lincoln Avenue from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Messages Signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information and updates, you may contact the District 12 Public Information Office at (657)328-6000 or on social media via Twitter @CaltransOC, Facebook @CaltransOC and Instagram @CaltransOC.
For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e. Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Sheilah Fortenberry at (949) 969-5055 or TTY 711.