Top Ten Stories for January 09 through January 15 include a Pacific tsunami, COVID-19, and bulky-item drop-off in Garden Grove.
Top Ten Stories for JJanuary 09 through January 15 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Tsunami advisory issued for California coast
- OC Health Care Agency updates COVID-19 information
- Garden Grove to host free bulky item drop-off site January 22
- US Supreme Court blocks OSHA emergency regulation requiring vaccination or testing
- Cypress police blotter, January 3 to January 9, 2022
- Beaches closed due to tsunami advisory
- Senator Josh Newman and Assemblywoman Sharon Quirk-Silva announce state funding for West Coyote Hills Land Acquisition
- Statement from Supervisor Katrina Foley on minor medical procedure
- Lung Association applauds focus on lung health in Governor Newsom’s proposed 2022-2023 State Budget
- Top Ten Stories for January 02 through January 08
Cover graphic of the January 2022 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.