The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to have the following closures for maintenance repairs:
Friday, February 25
- Eastbound State Route 22 (SR-22) Harbor Blvd off-ramp from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Northbound SR-73 Bear St. off-ramp from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Northbound SR-241 North of SR-133 #3 lane and right shoulder from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 26
- Northbound SR-1 from Jamboree Rd to Newport Center from 1:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Westbound SR-22 Knott Ave/Garden Grove Blvd on-ramp from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Southbound SR-133 connector to Northbound Interstate 5 (I-5) from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Northbound SR-241 NB/SB Lake Forest Dr on-ramp from 12:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Sunday, February 27
- Northbound SR-55 from Lincoln Ave/Santiago/Nohl to Eastbound SR-91 Express lanes from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Eastbound SR-91express lanes begin at SR-55 to Green River Rd from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Westbound SR-91 express lanes to SR-55 from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Southbound SR-241 EB/WB Santiago Canyon Rd off-ramp from 1:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Messages Signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information and updates, you may contact the District 12 Public Information Office at (657)328-6000 or on social media via Twitter @CaltransOC, Facebook @CaltransOC and Instagram @CaltransOC.
For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e. Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Raquel Ortiz at (424) 413-1107 or TTY 711.